The wood pellets made with the use of sawdust can easily be used as fuel for cooking purposes. So, the traditional sources of fuels such as gas, coal, and petrol can easily be replaced now with this creation.
The wood pellets made from sawdust can also be used for the purpose of heating spaces like hotels, schools, homes or any other space.
The sawdust wood pallets that are industrial scale can also be utilised in place of coal for the thermal power plants.
These pellets can also be used as bedding for animals like cows, horses, dogs, chickens and various other animals.
Pellets can also be used as cat litter as a replacement for clay.
Making wood pellets from sawdust
Now as you are familiar with the uses of sawdust wood pellets, it is good to know even the process of how it is made. The process is very easy. Here are a few steps that are required to be followed for making wood pellets from sawdust.
You should have the raw material and start with adding water to the sawdust. This is important because this raw material is very small for making pallets. The moisture content of the saw dust should be around 8 to 15%. This will help in producing the best wood pellets.
After that you have to start with gradually adding sawdust to the pellet machine. If you are producing wood pellets on large scale then you will require a screw feeder. This will help in the stable input of raw material into the pellet machine.
After this process is complete, the temperature of pellets gets very high. So you cannot pack them directly and wait till the time it cools down. You can use a pellet cooler for the process.
The next step is to pass the pallets through a sieve that vibrates. This is done to separate the broken pellets and the powder from the good pellets.
After you are done with the entire thing of making pellets, cooling them down using a pellet cooler and separating the good pallets, now it’s time to pack the pallets using a pellet packing machine.
So, if you are also planning to utilize the sawdust then it would be best to buy a pellet making machine online and get started with the process.
YULONG Centrifugal High Efficiency Ring Die Pellet Machine
XGJ560 POWER:90KW 132KW 160KW CAPACITY:1-2.5T/H
XGJ850 POWER:250KW CAPACITY:3.5-4.5T/H
Notes in Pellet Processing :
1. Before the worker gets on the machine, the operator must read the instruction manual carefully to understand the various technological processes of the equipment.
2. In the production process, strictly follow the procedures and operation sequence, and carry out the installation operation as required.
3. The main equipment needs to be installed and fixed on a flat concrete floor and fixed with screws.
4. Smoking and open flames are strictly prohibited at the production site.
5. After each boot, it needs to be idle first. After the equipment runs normally without abnormality, the material can be fed evenly.
6. It is strictly forbidden to add hard impurities such as stones and metals into the feeding device. In order to avoid damage to the granulation chamber, iron should be removed before granulation.
7. It will be dangerous, if the material is moved by hand or other tools during the operation of the equipment.
8. If abnormal noise occurs during the production process, the power supply should be cut off immediately. After checking and handling the abnormal situation, the production can continue.
9. The feeding must be stopped first, and then the machine should be shut down. After the raw materials of the feeding system are processed, the power supply should be cut off.
Correctly operating the pellet mill as required and paying attention to relevant matters as required can not only improve the output and operating performance of the equipment, but also prolong the service life of the equipment.