There are many types of wood waste, such as: planks, wood blocks, wood chips, scraps, leftovers, board trims, branches, tree branches, tree trunks, building templates, etc. We can process these waste wood materials and reuse them again, which can effectively reduce the waste of wood resources, and it is very helpful to environmental protection.
Wood material is a renewable biological resource, and it is the only renewable and recyclable green material and biological resource among the four major materials (steel, cement, wood and plastic) in the world today. At present, the recycling of waste wood scrap is mainly used in the following aspects:
1. Waste wood can be used to make paper. The material for processing paper is made by crushing processing, which not only enables the reuse of waste wood, but also brings economic value. This is a very good solution to waste wood, which saves wood resources and protects the surrounding environment.
2. Use waste wood to make wood-based panels. Such as particle board, medium fiber board, gypsum particle board, cement particle board, etc.
3. Use waste wood to make handicrafts. Wood is often made into art by craft lovers.
4. Use waste wood to make wood pellets, charcoal, wood vinegar and wood gas.
The advantages of using wood scraps as fuel pellets
Wood scrap is an ideal raw material for fuel pellets, which has great economic and social value. The following introduces the advantages of using wood scraps as pellets:
1. Material advantage. In large timber factories, furniture factories, gardens, and wood industry-related enterprises, a large amount of wood surplus material will be produced. These leftover materials are large and cheap, and in the past they were often directly piled up and corroded, or landfilled or incinerated, which is also a serious waste of wood resources.
2. The particles have high fuel value. The fuel value of processed wood pellets can reach 4,500 kcal/kg. Compared with coal, the burning point is low and easy to ignite; the density is increased and the energy density is high.
3. Less harmful particles. When burning, the content of harmful gas components is extremely low, and the harmful gas emitted is less, which has environmental protection benefits. In addition, the burned ash can also be used directly as potash fertilizer, which saves money. In addition, there is very little ash after combustion, which greatly reduces the place where coal is piled and reduces the cost of ballast.
4. The pellet transportation cost is low. Because the shape is granular, the volume is compressed, the storage space is saved, and the transportation is convenient, and the transportation cost is reduced.
Processing technology of wood scraps as pellets
Raw material granulation standard: less than 8mm fineness, moisture content is about 15%
Crushing-sieving-drying-hydraulic collection bin-fine powder-hydraulic collection bin-granulation-cooling-ton packing-dust removal
The processing technology of the particles can be customized according to customer requirements.
Crushing: use YULONG T-Rex Shredder to coarse powder wood boards, wood blocks, edge bark, branches, tree branches, tree trunks, and building templates;
Screening: Large wood materials are sieved out and crushed again, and fine materials enter the dryer for drying;
Drying: The wood shreds are dried by the drum rotary dryer, and the drying rate is reduced to 10%-15%;
Hydraulic silo: the dried coarse powder enters the silo to wait for the fine powder;
Fine powder: the material is further crushed by a high-efficiency crusher to meet the granulation requirements;
Hydraulic silo: the crushed materials enter the silo and wait for granulation;
Granulation: According to different output, one or more centrifugal high-efficiency granulators can be equipped for granulation;
Cooling: The temperature of the pellets from the pellet machine is above 90 degrees and needs to be cooled before they can be packaged;
Packing: It can be equipped with ton bag scale and granule packing scale.
Dust removal: A large amount of dust will be generated in the process of material crushing, drying, and granulation, which will not only cause harm to the workers, but also damage the machine. According to local environmental protection requirements, closed production and an overall dust removal system can be adopted.
Matters needing attention in wood pellet processing:
1. Before the workers get on the machine, the operator must read the instruction manual carefully and understand the various technological processes of the equipment.
2. During the production process, strictly follow the procedures and order of operation, and perform installation operations according to their requirements.
3. The host equipment needs to be installed and fixed on a level concrete floor and tightened with screws.
4. Production site and open flame.
5. After each startup, you need to idling first. After the equipment functions normally and there is no abnormal situation, you can enter together.
6. Miscellaneous materials are added to the feeding device to granulate hard objects such as stone and metal, and then the iron scraps are removed to make the room.
7. During the operation of the equipment, if the material is shifted by hand or other tools, it is about to be dangerous.
8. If an abnormal sound occurs during the production process, it is necessary to immediately cut off the power supply and continue production if the abnormal situation occurs.
9. Before stopping the machine, you need to stop the feed first. After the raw material processing of the feeding system is completely produced, the power supply can be cut off.
Operate the pellet machine correctly as required, and pay attention to related matters as required, which can increase the output and operating performance of the equipment, and also extend the service life of the equipment.
Copyright © 2021 Shandong YULONG Machine Co,Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.