The centrifugal high-efficiency pellet machine originated from Yulong, and has undergone many core technology improvements and functional improvements since its development in 2010. Now updated to the eighth generation products.
Yulong has always mastered the patent and core technology of this product. The appearance of the product is easy to imitate by peers, but the core technology has never been surpassed.
The Main Advantages of the Eighth Generation Pellet Machine:
1. The main motor is changed to a standard flat key motor, and the German standard KTR elastic coupling is adopted with the reducer, which solves the problem of regular lubricating grease for the spline of the seventh generation granulator. Moreover, the replacement cost of KTR elastomer is much lower than the replacement cost after spline damage.
2. The positioning of the spindle frame plate and the spindle has been upgraded and improved, the pin positioning that is not easy to disassemble and easy to wear is removed, and the embedded positioning method of CNC machining is adopted, which is easy to disassemble and not easy to wear.
3. Improvement of kick-out system: The reducer of kick-out plate is replaced by a cycloidal pinwheel reducer to a hard-tooth surface reducer. The rotating components of the kick-out system are completely separated from the kick-out boot (the entire driving operation is outside), which completely solves the problem that the kick-out system is susceptible to high temperature steam. Moreover, in the kick-out boot of the pellet machine, except for the kick-out turntable, the rest of the non-moving parts that can contact the material and steam are all made of stainless steel, which fundamentally solves the corrosion problem of metal materials.
The Ring Die and Rollers
The Ring Die
1. The ring die is made of forging stainless steel. It`s processed by CNC high speed four-spindle drilling machines. The holes of the ring die are burnished and arrayed evenly. It makes the discharging smoothly .
2. It`a made the quenching process by vacuum quenching furnace,uniform in hardness, minute in deformation and without oxide coating on its surface.
The rollers are made of forging alloy steel. They are welded the special wear-resistant materials on surface by welding robots after the teeth milling. Their wear-resistant layer is 8mm in thickness and 62 degree in hardness. They are higher in hardness, thicker about their wear-resistant layers, more effective on taking materials and longer service lives than both kinds of rollers hardened through 20CrMnTi hardening technology and hardened bearing steel rollers.
The main gear box
The main gear box is precisely cast by HT500 casting gray iron. Its casing and cover are processed separately by ”NEWAY” CNC gantry processing center. The boring and milling process of its 8 bearing positions can be completed in once clamping by SNK CNC five-axis gantry processing center,which is a world-class Japanese CNC gantry processing center valued RMB 12 million. The concentricity tolerance and positional tolerance of its quad-gear shaft bearing position can be controlled within 0.02mm. Its gear wheels and gear shafts ,which is made of forging alloy steel, are conducted the carburizing and quenching process after rough machining, then precisely ground by German NILES gear cutting machine, so they are running stable,noiseless,in long service life. The main gear box is coupled with motor through a combination of coupling and quincunx elastomer; which is easily maintenance, low cost,running in noiseless and with long life span vulnerable spareparts.
ISO 9000 Certificate
Copyright © 2021 Shandong YULONG Machine Co,Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.